Through extensive participation in a diverse range of sport at a high level, Christian has honed strong skills in the field of using corrective exercise to improve movement and strength with his clients. Christian is passionate about finding the root cause of your issue, settling the issue and correcting the movement patterns to cement a long term solution. ???
Key Qualifications and Courses
- Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy, Curtin University
- Myofascial Dry Needling
- Mat Pilates Level 1 (Queensland Institute of Pilates)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 2
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Level 1 (SFMA )
- EXOS Performance Specialist Course
Key Areas of Interest and Experience
- Gym Technique and Strength-based Rehabilitation
- Sporting Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Functional Strength Training
- Low back, neck and shoulder pain
- Corporate Health program implementation
- Health and Wellness Seminars
Personal Interests and Achievements
To keep active Christian likes to head to the gym and play in the WAFL for the Perth Demons. He has also been a competitive Rower at State, National and International level, played Hockey and competed in Surf Life Saving.
Favourite Quotes or Ethos
Mobility before stability, stability before movement, movement before strength.
Move well. Move often.