Information for all Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Massage Patients in our Perth CBD practice
Wear:?Clothing which allows the practitioner to access the site of the injury where possible and is comfortable.
Arrive Early: Please arrive 5-7 minutes before your first consultation to fill out a new patient form.
Notify Reception: When you arrive report to the receptionist at the front desk.
Pay on the Day:?Bodysmart has a strict “pay on the day” policy, including all initial appointments for private consultations and Motor Vehicle, DVA and Workers Compensation Patients (with a valid GP referral and approval from your insurer you should be able to claim this visit back through your insurance). If a payment is not made on the day a $5 administration fee will apply.
- Keep hydrated
- Keep your muscles warm and keep moving
- Avoid heavy/excessive exercise after treatment
- Keep supported during sleep
- Be a participant in your rehabilitation program, do any stretches your practitioner recommends
- Give yourself time to heal
- Keep your future appointments (see our cancellation policy)
- For further information please download the Post Treatment Handout
Please feel free to ask your practitioner about: